PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING!
****This product is NOT a miracle worker for FULL COVERAGE FOILS ~ this is a generic product and some lamps can OVERCURE - in particular the older SUN UV lamps****
DO NOT leave the lid off as desk lamps can sometimes cure product!
PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IF YOU THINK YOUR LAMP HAS A TENDENCY TO OVERCURE (NO TACKY LAYER)
Profiles Backstage STICK IT! The ORIGINAL Stick It in a pot! (0.35oz pot)
Great for handpainting & embossing foils!
CAN ONLY SHIP WITHIN UK
This product has not been tested on animals.
Stick It! Clear Foil Gel in a pot
Great for opaque/thicker type foils such as White/Gold Marble & Summr Bloom Collection from the Patterned Foil Section!
- Apply thinly with a clean gel brush - let the product self level for a few seconds before curing
- CURING TIMES ~ Important! Please play around with the timing to achieve max stickiness. This will be dependent on your lamp and output strength. Try 30-60 secs first, then maybe 10 or 120 secs? You will need to find your happy medium.
- Metallic type foils - for the random look, simply press and pull, press and pull. Remember to rotate the foil to new pieces to ensure dulling of the nail does not occur.
- Clear backed foil - please do not expect the foil to come off totally in one piece after one press - apply the foil, press and smooth down the centre, then out towards the edges. DO NOT use a pad as you would with regular foil adhesive and rub and rub!! Stick It doesn’t like this 😂
- Apply 2 x topcoats for longevity
If you miss bits, do not fear! The gel stays super sticky, so just go in and touch up where needed!